Name for WebPage _________________________________________
1. Type of WebPage:
____ Personal WebPage
____ Small Business WebPage
____ Large Business WebPage
2. Site Organization
Names of pages. Indicate with arrows or other means which pages are "under" others.
1. Index/Welcome/ Home Page __________________________
Total Number of Pages________
USE A WORKSHEET (Items 4 through 11) FOR THE HOME PAGE AND
EACH ADDITIONAL PAGE LISTED IN YOUR SITE ORGANIZATION.
Title of Page _____________________________
Company Logo incorporated in the masthead graphic? ____
Photo(s) or drawing (s)? ____
5. Background Color, Texture, or Design (Often, no texture is the best choice for readability.)
Preferred Background color _________________________
Preferred Background texture _______________________
Preferred Background Design _______________________
6. Basic Page Elements
E-mail response link to the following e-mail address: _____________________
Size of normal text ________
Links to other pages _______________________________________________
>>> We always include a link at the bottom of the home page which reads "DIAMOND PHOENIX WEB DESIGN" <<<
7. Photos and Graphics
Scanned Photosą: _________________________________________________
Clickable thumbnail images which link to full size pictures on their own pages˛:
Animation, animated links: __________________________________________
Page Link Buttons: ________________________________________________
Site Links: _______________________________________________________
Requests for information ____________________________________________
Surveys of customer preference ______________________________________
On-line order forms ________________________________________________
10. REGISTERING AND ADVERTISING YOUR SITE
Key words which people might use to find your Web Site (You may use as many as 25):
A "readable" 25-word description of your Web Site using as many key words as possible:
Target date for WebPage to be published to the Web___________________
I approve of the above plan to construct a WebPage , and I authorize Diamond Phoenix Web Design to use this WebPage Worksheet as the basis of the project.
Signature _______________________________________ Date__________________
Additional maintenance and updating is available including consulting, graphics, phone support, and text updates. E-Mail with questions and pricing.
These are the items that will make up the package that you will provide to us.
• Copy of signed WebPage Worksheet
• Written content to be included for your WebPage.
• Photos or graphics to be included, (preferably on diskette in GIF or JPEG format).
• Copy of your company logo if applicable.
Thank you for your business. DIAMOND PHOENIX is looking forward to receiving your package and constructing your WebPage.
Base Web Design Price ___________
TOTAL PRICE ___________
Highlight the text from this page and print out to mail or copy and paste on your E-Mail.
Now for how we coordinate design and payment:
1) You E-Mail or "Snail Mail" us any artwork, photos and/or clipart with a Worksheet completed plus a 50% deposit.
2) We design your web site and post it on the Internet under YOUR Domain Name, (which we set up as part of the service).*
3) You are notified by E-Mail your site is online for your inspection.
4) You E-Mail us any changes that need to be made.
5) We make final adjustments to your site, post it, and notify you by E-Mail.
6) You remit payment by "Snail Mail" within ten (10) days.
7) When we receive payment, we will register your site with a minimum of 25 Search Engines.
8) If payment is NOT received, we reserve the right to remove the web page from the internet.
9) Any further changes will be made on an "as-needed" basis.
* = Annual Maintenance fee of $100.00 required to keep your Domain Name and Hosting active